Urskog-Hølandsbanen is a narrow-gauge (750mm) museal railway line built in 1896 between Sørumsand and Skulerud. Closed for traffic in 1960, the final 3,2km are kept for historic museum purposes. Every sunday through the summer, as well as during the christmas holiday, a group of volunteer enthusiasts runs a steam service on the line using original engines and coaches.
End station Fossum. The engine goes around to pull the train back to Sørumsand, while kids go on horserides and drink toddy.
Half-way station Bingsfoss.
Last train of the day pulling out of Sørumsand, passing under Kongsvinger Line.
After the end of todays operations the steam engine shunts the wagons into the depots at Sørumsand.